LawLers Southern Foods III Inc. (dba LawLers Barbecue) supports a limited number of non-profit organizations with the donation of restaurant gift certificates or in-kind donations. LawLers Southern Foods III Inc. (dba LawLers Barbecue) does not contribute to individuals. We sometimes do make in-kind donations in return for advertising. Please note that LawLers Southern Foods III Inc. (dba LawLers Barbecue) does not provide food donations or food samplings for fundraising events. To aid in the review of requests for support, we have established the following criteria that the organization must provide:
- The inquiring organization must provide background on the specific program and specify the date of the event.
- The gift certificates must be used to raise funds for a non-profit organization.
- The organization must have and provide an established track record of community advocacy.
- The organization must provide a copy of their current IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter.
- The organization must provide proof of Federal Tax ID number.
- Contact name, address, phone number, fax and email, if available.
- If this request is for a school, the donation must be for school purposes only.
Please check that all details have been included with your letter. Unfortunately, requests that do not include all the above details cannot be considered.
Please mail your request to the below address (we cannot accept requests by phone or fax):
LawLers Southern Foods III Inc. (dba LawLers Barbecue)
ATTN: Public Relations
25550 Brewer Drive
Ardmore AL 35739
The request must be on your organization’s letterhead. Please allow four weeks for LawLers Southern Foods III Inc. (dba LawLers Barbecue to review and respond to your request.